Hey guys
You could be wondering what this is about, especially after I wrote my first article.
I will be posting a little bit about the things that go on throughout my day and the new things I learnt in the middle of my other type of posts.
Alright, let's start, hahaha.
So today, as most usual days, I was almost late to school. I always wake up on time but sometimes I just give myself some leeway for things I do in the morning saying, "Ehh just 10 more minutes," and BAM! I have to rush to get the bus and I make it just 10 minutes before I have to assemble with the others.
My examinations are coming up in a few days and I can't afford to slack right now (you must be wondering why i'm blogging then) but everyone needs a break right? So while i'm just sitting at my desk typing away furiously, my mother thinks i'm finishing up an assignment. Whoops.
So I just found out that we can actually play JUST DANCE using our phones by connecting to the website. Maybe all you guys already know that? Hehe, I'm kinda detached from technology sometimes. That's the best thing i've found out in a while. Yeah, so my classmates and I pretty much used our spare time at school today to play that in our classroom *it was however quite the workout*
Great Job Ubisoft! (as always)
All days have their ups and downs. The stuff above were my ups and i'm gonna mention the down. It's the downer of all downers existing; a form stating the dates of practice needed for my extracurricular activity- A performance. DURING THE HOLIDAYS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THEIR NERVES. Basically, I got really mad because,
1. I hate my CCA **
2. I don't like anyone ruining my holidays
3. Repeat numbers 1 and 2 a hundred times
One does not simply force me into this kind of ' child labour' without getting in a fight.
But then I realised I wasn't going to be in Singapore on the performance day as I would have left 2 days before then. I think you can imagine the smile on my face. The hard part is going to be explaining this to the teacher in charge.
Downer --> Upper
Also, just wanted you guys to know that I might be setting up another blog where I will post some short stories I have written. If i get enough Page Views that is!
HAVE A NICE DAY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment